By post

Rent Cannes
9, rue Jean Jaurès
06400 Cannes
Mobile. +33 (0)6 35 53 47 74
Tel. +33 (0)4 93 992 833

Address and site map

Résidenca Gambetta
Place du marché
9 rue Jean Jaurès
06400 Cannes

Rates / Availabilities

(Available in real time when you choose the dates of stay)

Useful Links

Back

Frequently Asked Questions:

What are the usage conditions of the flats?

Our flats are only offered for accommodation purposes. Please contact us if you require another service (conference room, client reception, rest living rooms, etc.).

Back to the top
Booking, payment and delays?

The customer wishing to book a property amongst those presented on the website www.rent-cannes.com must complete the online booking form after confirmation of availability. After this, s/he will have to authorise the online payment to Rent Cannes management company. 30% of the total amount of the rental will immediately be debited from your account and the flat will be booked for you. The remaining amount of the booking, 70%, will be automatically debited 1 month after the debit of the down payment (possible only through PayPal). For a payment by credit card the customer is required to pay all the stay.
In the event of other payment methods, if this delay is not respected then the Rent Cannes management company, being unable to pay its service provider, would not guarantee the execution of the planned services. As soon as full payment is received, the Rent Cannes management company will send a "rental voucher" to the tenant, together with a detailed map of how to arrive at the reserved flat.
For bookings made less than 30 days before the start of the rental period, the customer must pay the full amount of the rental either by credit card or bank transfer. For customers wishing to pay by bank transfer, the payment references (name of the booking, name of the flat, period booked) must appear in the bank transfer communications, all bank transfer costs being payable by the tenant.

Back to the top
When and how should I pay the deposit?

A deposit for the amount of your rent is required to be deposited by credit card or cheque before your arrival. It will be automatically requested from you via the website. It will be refunded at the end of your stay, minus the amounts deducted for potential damages (breakages, thefts, degradation or others)

Three means of payments are offered available:

  1. By credit card via the payment website before your arrival.
  2. By cheque
  3. By bank transfer, but we will only be able to refund you after your departure.
Back to the top
On the day of your arrival, what is the welcoming procedure?

Our studios and apartments are available from 14h00 until 18h30 on arrival day and must imperatively be released at 11 hours the day ofyour departure.

In case of arrival or departure outside of slots, it is necessary to obtain prior approval from management.

Thank you prevent Miss Miramond, approximately one hour before your arrival at +33 (0) 6 36 98 08 52 or +33 (0) 962 236 883.
Otherwise Brice or Alexander at +33 (0) 698 958 000 or call +33 (0) 4 93992833

The appointment will be at your home. If you arrive by plane, please contact us upon arrival in Nice.

Back to the top
What are the normal rental periods?

Rentals are made from Saturday to Saturday, from 4:00pm to 6:30pm for arrivals, and from 9:00am to 11:00am for departures, without formal agreement. Rentals for the weekend or during the week are also possible with the same arrival and departures timeslots.

Back to the top
Can I cancel?

The booking amounts cannot be refunded within two months of the rental date. If you wish to protect yourself against this type of risk, you will need to subscribe to a personal insurance (https://www.elviatravel.com/gp/index.jsp?param=5&&).

Back to the top